Easter; a time to approach God directly | Ahmed Hammuda | ISLAM21C | 28 March 2016
Millions of Christians commemorate Easter this week, when Jesus, ‘Īsā the son of Mary was purportedly resurrected, three days after they believe he died on the cross to pay for the penalty of sin reaped by man from the beginning of time until the end. Many modern-day Christians allege that belief in this ‘atonement’ is sufficient for one’s salvation and ‘eternal life in Christ Jesus’. Christians hold that God made manifest His holiness and sacrificed His ‘son’ for the sins of humanity. According to the Qur’ān, to accuse the Almighty of literally having a son is an astronomical insult against Him:
And they say, “The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son.” You have done an atrocious thing. The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation. That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son. And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant. 
Despite this, this statement is mentioned upon the tongues of different polytheistic religions in the Qur’ān many times. It is thus with a cautious, discomforted sadness that a monotheist writes about beliefs which are antithetical to glorifying and magnifying the Almighty, who is in no need of anything, in order to fairly discuss elements where we disagree, to correct their mistake and make the truth concerning this manifest.
Conditioning Sacrifice for Forgiveness Generally
It is accepted in all faiths and in all doctrines (even by one’s natural disposition) that every person is responsible for the bearing of his own burden. One should not bear the sins reaped by others that are beyond one’s choice and control while one should accept liability for his or her own. Conditioning ‘sacrifice’ of another human being as the only means for forgiveness is problematic from a number of angles.
Firstly, it does not suit the justice of God that He decrees that all of humanity’s sins fall on one individual who was among their most righteous, Jesus the son of Mary. Allāh says in the Qur’ān:
“Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his own self. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear another’s burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger.” 
And it is mentioned in the Bible, in Ezekiel 18:20:
“The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father; neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.”
With the knowledge of future sins already cleansed, belief that Jesus bore the ‘original sin’ or all our sins can further incentivise sinners and avert people from engaging in good deeds if these good deeds are challenging to perform. Some argue that a sinner has in fact ‘not accepted’ the death of Christ for our sins but, by the assertion of the Bible, we all hold in ourselves the tendency to sin. So what sin, if performed, constitutes one ‘not accepting’ the death of Christ: any sin or a particular sin? If we say ‘any sin’, then no one can possibly accept this doctrine because we all sin to some degree. If we say ‘a particular sin’, then it cannot be said that Jesus died for all our sins without qualifying this statement. Many can and indeed have used this concept to justify their evil. On top of this, equating the righteous to the transgressor is also a way of attributing injustice to God.
“Not equal are the dwellers of the Fire and the dwellers of Paradise. It is the dwellers of Paradise that will be successful.” 
Selective Justice is not Justice
Many of today’s Christians hold that if God is to welcome us into His presence in Heaven but also preserve His justice and holiness, something more than animal sacrifice, good action and sincere repentance is required as the latter is man’s action; as valuable to God as “dirty rags” stained by menstrual blood (according to Isaiah 64:6). This indeed implies that none before Jesus attained God’s full mercy as Jesus had not died then. Obviously, this is an impossible preservation of His justice and holiness as these preceding generations died before having the ability to acknowledge the ‘atonement’ that many Christians require acknowledgement of. Only if Jesus was sacrificed for our sins before the existence of humanity would justice be better served for the succeeding generations, but then there would be no sins for the sacrifice to be necessary!
Christians may assert that animal sacrifices practiced by the previous generations, mentioned extensively in the Torah, are a ‘foreshadowing’ of the sacrifice of Christ, but they are hardly accepted by God. This is built on the premise, however, of believing Jesus died for our sins, where the former was stated to fit the latter presumption. Any figurative interpretation is subjective and depends on an underlying narrative in this way. In turn, any subjective interpretation, that forms one’s creed needs clear, objective and unambiguous evidence to support it.
Moreover, believing that Jesus’ sacrifice better serves God’s justice and holiness is also problematic. This implies that God’s holiness can be served and his right due can be fulfilled, which is impossible of an infinitely great deity.
The belief that Jesus was the divine deity, God and Man, or God manifesting into man, attributes death (a creation of God) to God and claims that a creation (death) overtook God. If he were the Son of God (and His refuge is sought from this), it asserts that the Son (a lesser entity) is enough to fulfil the due right of the grander, greatest entity, when Jesus is claimed to have said: “The ‘Father’  is greater than I” (John 14:28).
Further to this:
1) Actions do not increase Allāh in His dominion nor is He in need of them. But He accepts them because He is the All-Merciful. To claim that the death of Christ is the only thing that God accepts for forgiveness is to claim that God has no mercy at all.
2) Alleging that whatever previous generations did (including Prophets) was not enough for them to earn ‘complete’ forgiveness, implies that God’s mercy is bound to a time or era and that this characteristic is not timeless which contradicts the monotheistic precinct that His characteristics are timeless.
3) Any newborn that dies before the advent of Christ is doomed to punishment having inherited sin, whilst any christened newborn thereafter is saved, thus assigning partiality to God’s forgiveness which is not befitting of One whose forgiveness and mercy extends to all His creatures:
“…and My Mercy embraces all things…” 
4) In the absence of the above, if we affirm that God’s mercy is impartial, which is the only belief suitable for one convinced that God is the creator and cherisher of all, then the preceding generations must have enjoyed the same opportunity to make repentance as we do today (hence the many stories in the Bible affirming the forgiveness of individuals in response to repentance or other defined action). Saying this, whatever their law stipulated for attaining forgiveness must have been sufficient for them especially as these actions were legislated by the Prophets of their times who received revelation from God directly.
So, if sacrificing an animal earned one forgiveness in the past by the admission of the Bible, what of a person who humbles himself before God, weeping in regret and resolving to abstain from the sin that he fell into? He is for sure worthy, or worthier of forgiveness.
“Despair not of the Mercy of Allāh: verily, Allāh forgives all sins. Truly He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. “And turn in repentance and in obedience with true Faith (Islamic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him (in Islām)…” 
Leading on from this point, God, Allāh, created man out of His mercy, not as a result of a person’s deeds. Our eyesight, for instance, is far more valuable than anything we can offer in return for it. With this in mind, would God lend man this utter and complete mercy, free of charge, during creation without us asking for it, whilst prohibiting this individual from His mercy if it is invoked and sincerely requested? Surely not. Would the Most Merciful not endow man with the tools required to attain His mercy directly, and to all unreservedly?
Incarnation of God into Man? The Need for Clarity of Doctrine
The believed incarnation of God into Jesus is inconsistent with even the current Bibles’ own repeated and oft-emphasised separation of Jesus and God. Not a single time did Jesus make it unequivocally explicit that ‘I am God,’ or ‘I am the incarnation of God’ or even ‘worship me’ in the entire text of the Bible. Rather Jesus himself is claimed to have emphasised that he did not speak on his own authority (John 14:10) nor did he do anything by his own authority, but he spoke only what the “Father” had taught him (John 8:28). If Jesus was God, or God is a trinity, it begs the question of why he did not say this in response to the man who addressed him with the distinctly Islamic declaration:
“Well said, teacher, you are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him…” (Mark 12:32)
This goes a long way in clarifying who Jesus actually was. A righteous Prophet and servant of God falls more in tandem with the explicit text of the Bible, the Qur’ān and the Torah, whilst the understanding adopted by Christians in latter eras conflicts with each of these. Interestingly, the scholar of Christian scripture, Professor Reza Aslan, who studied the historical Jesus of Nazareth for over two decades, highlights the source of the divergent strands of Christianity where Jesus was raised to divine status, and salvation only came through belief, rather than through following the previous laws. He describes the early historical Jesus as a revolutionary teacher who sought to bring an end to Roman occupation of Jerusalem and was crucified by the Romans for attempted treason. After the Jewish rebellion, in which thousands of Jews were slaughtered by Roman legions only decades after Jesus’ mission, the Roman Hellenised Christians—lead by Saul, later known as Saint Paul— sought to pacify and secularise his teachings. They reinterpreted and rewrote them to suggest he was not sent to save the Jews from Roman occupation but, rather, to offer a metaphorical salvation which did not involve any opposition to Rome.
So, if the divinity of Christ is the backbone of western Christianity, with all of the biblical uncertainty surrounding this topic, it becomes problematic to further derive from this problematic belief aspects relating to the atonement and so on.
If one were to ask, ‘What is the fundamental message of Islām?’, almost every Muslim would respond with Monotheism – singling out Allāh as the Lord, the worthy deity of worship and the individual possessor of His own attributes. Almost everything in the Qur’ān points to this, more often than not explicitly: “Say He is Allāh, the One”, “Verily your Lord is One Lord, there is no God but He,” “There is nothing like unto Him,” “Allāh, there is no deity worthy of worship but He, the Hayy (the Living) the Qayūm (the One Who Sustains),” and so on and so forth. Why is such clarity surrounding the divinity of Christ not espoused by the Bible? Especially if it is now suggested as a pre-condition for salvation from eternal damnation.
And all of the above is said whilst assuming Jesus was killed which is not a belief Muslims hold in the first place. Even if by assuming he was killed, we fail to reach the conclusions drawn by modern-day Christians, what then if he did not die at all, but was raised up to the Heavens to return at an appointed time?
“I am ascending to my Father  and your Father, to my God and your God” (John 20:17).
“And he (‘Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)) shall be a known sign for [the coming of] the Hour (Day of Resurrection) [i.e. ‘Īsā’s (Jesus) descent on the earth].” 
The unambiguous reality is as Allāh, the Most High, states:
“…but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not. But Allāh raised him up unto Himself…”
Putting all the uncertainty aside, it behoves the one sincerely seeking nearness to his or her creator to make those things which are crystal clear their basis for approach, and interpret the ambiguous or subjective in its light. In their heart of hearts, one who believes in the justice of God will agree that God would not expect His servants to ignore His clear and unambiguous statements telling them to approach Him alone and directly, and instead follow an uncertain route to Him. The final Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him and all the Prophets and Messengers) sent to the Christian kings of his time what God says in the Qur’ān:
Say, “O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is agreeable between us and you – that we will not worship except Allāh and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allāh.” But if they turn away, then say, “Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].”
|Be the Change You Seek in this World|
In this critical time in the world, take the lead in spreading the truth to the masses,
أعمالكم عُمَالكم ، وكما تكونوا يولى عليكم
“Your leaders are your deeds. As you are, so shall your leaders be.”
(Cited by Al-Hasan al-Basri)
 Al-Qur’ān 19:88-93
 Al-Qur’ān 17:15
 Al-Qur’ān 59:20
 Shaykh al-Islām Ibn Taymiya wrote that the original word ‘Father’ in some ancient languages has been suggested to mean similar to the Arabic word ‘Rabb’ (Lord; Master). This may account for the current translation of ‘Father’ to refer to God in the Christian scriptures. However, since Allah has not used this term for himself explicitly, and it carries potentially negative connotations, it is impermissible for Muslims to refer to Him – subhānahū wa ta’ālā – using this name.
 Al-Qur’ān 7:156
 Al-Qur’ān 39:53-54
 Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, by Reza Aslan. Published by The Westbourne Press (3 Mar. 2014)
 Al-Qur’ān 43:61
 Al-Qur’ān 4:157-158
 Al-Qur’ān 3:64
If we go back through the original sources of Christianity we find that much of what the Church teaches is human invention added long after Jesus’ time.
The growth of the doctrine of a triune God is briefly but plainly set forth in the following facts:
- A.D. 29 Jesus said, “The Lord our God is one Lord”
- A.D. 57 Paul said, “To us there is but one God”
(1 Cor. 8:6).
- A.D. 96 Clement said, “Christ was sent by God”.
(The Catholic Encyclopedia, pg 649)
- A.D. 120 “Apostles’ Creed”: “I believe in God the Father”.
- A.D. 150 Justin Martyr, introduces Greek Philosophy.
(Weizsäcker – Jahrbücher f. Protest. Theol., XII, 1867, 75)
- A.D. 170 The word “Trias”, appears first in Christian literature.
(Theophilus ofAntioch – Apologia ad Autolycum)
- A.D. 200. “Trinitas” is first introduced by Tertullian.
(Tertullian – On Modesty)
- A.D. 280 Origen, opposes prayers to Christ.
(De Oratione 15.1; Contra Celsum 5.4)
- A.D. 260 Sabellius: “Father, Son and Holy Ghost are three names for the same God”.
(Jaroslav Pelikan, The Emergence of the Catholic Tradition)
- A.D. 300 — 60 year period with no Trinitarian prayers in the Church
- A.D. 325 “Nicene Creed” affirms Christ to be “Very God of Very God”.(Council of Nicaea, aka the first ecuminical council)
- A.D. 370 Doxology composed.
(The Charter of Christianity, pg. 326)
- A.D. 381. Council of Constantinople invents “Three persons in One God”.
(Trinity Guide to the Trinity – pg. 45)
- A.D. 388 Emperor Theodosius threatens punishment to all who won’t worship the Trinity.
(Not Resigned: Selected Works, pg. 66)
- A.D. 519 Doxology ordered to be sung in all the Churches.
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume 1, pg 137)
- A.D. 669 Clergy commanded to commit to memory the “Athanasian Creed”.
(Early History of the Athasian Creed, pg 114)
- A.D. 826 Bishop Basil, required the clergy to repeat the ” Athanasian Creed” every Sunday.
(A critical history of the Athanasian Creed, pg. 155)
The devil will always try to take us from monotheism to polytheism, no matter how long it takes.
The Nicean Council convened by Emperor Constantine in 325AD is particularly important as it demonstrates the power of Roman syncretism (as state machinery to absorb local deities and superstitions to simply consolidate the power of their empire) by formally adopting the doctrine of Trinity as well as the current dates for Easter and Xmas to reflect earlier Roman-adopted pagan festivals.
What perhaps isn’t as well-known or publicised is that those who dissented, primarily the mainstream Unitarians who were faithfully practicing Tawheed as taught by Prophet Jesus AS were executed as heretics.
However, in terms of answering Why is the Trinity necessary? digging deeper into the archaeological record takes us further back, to begin to understand WHY, despite astonishingly accurate observations of the night skies and an amazing grasp of mathematics, the satanic grip of trinity on ancient minds, in order for Iblis to fulfil his vow to mislead the Children of Adam and pursue his burning vendetta against them (which means he will try his utmost to make humans repeat his mistake and worship other than God to go astray and be driven away from Divine Mercy and realizing their true potential and into eternal damnation like him)
Hence first, the Babylonian Trinity appears consisting of planet Venus, the Moon and Sun, which is itself actually soundly repudiated in the Qur’an by Patriarch Abraham PBUH (as a young man in his hometown Ur of the Chaldeas, Ancient Mesapotamia) per Surah Al-An’am – 6:74 | Quran.com – what is fascinating is the subtle Divine vocabulary – use of the word KAWKAB كوكب (celestial body = planet = Venus) instead of the more commonly occurring word NAJM نجم (star) revealed 1400 years ago, ie, well before these archaeological facts were even known or unearthed.
Further, the Babylonian Trinity itself is itself predated by the earlier Sumerian Trinity of Sky, Land, and Water, another instance of pagan influence upon these early city states.
May 30, 2008
WHO MOVED THE STONE or who ROLLED away the stone? (Mark 16.3) is a question which has worried theologians for the past two thousand years. Mr Frank Morison, a prominent Bible scholar, tried to nail down this ghost(s) in a book bearing the same title as this tract. Between 1930 and 1975 his book has gone through ELEVEN editions. Through all his 192 pages of conjectures he failed to answer ,”WHO MOVED THE STONE?” (Faber and Faber, London).
On page 89 of his book, he writes, “We are left, therefore, with the problem of the vacant tomb unsolved” and proceeds to advance SIX hypotheses, very nearly knocking the proverbial nail on the head with his FIRST supposition, i.e. “THAT JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA SECRETLY REMOVED THE BODY TO A MORE SUITABLE RESTING PLACE”. After confessing that this Joseph “might himself have removed it for private reasons to another place, is one which seems to carry considerable weight” (italics mine), he hurriedly disposes this hypothesis on the flimsiest ground.
As you read on, dear reader, I trust that you as well as Mr. Morison will have a satisfactory answer to this problem.
Let us begin at the beginning of this problem. It was Sunday morning, according to the Bible, the first day of the week, when Mary Magdalene went to the tomb of Jesus (John 20:1). The first question that bedevils the mind is:
The Bible predicted Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in many aspects:
- The genealogical aspect.
- The geographical location.
- The topographical features of the land.
- Israelites’ behavior toward their prophets.
- Jesus mentioned the Forever Quran, the support to his Unitarian Followers, the Holy Spirit coming.
- His name.
- His characteristics.
- The time of his arrival.
- The prophecy isn’t about Jesus Christ.
- A BIG WARNING regarding the Anti-Christ.
I will quote from the Bible text with minimal footnotes as possible. I quote from the Bible for the Bible itself has the authority to answer the question.
1- The Genealogical Aspect:
“These two women are like pictures of two agreements that God made with his people. Hagar is like the agreement that God made on Sinai mountain. That agreement causes people to become slaves. Hagar is like a picture of Sinai mountain in Arabia. Also, she is like Jerusalem city here on earth now, because that city and its people are slaves under the authority of God’s Law.” (Galatians 4:24–25 EASY)
- The two women are Sarah and Hagar.
- The Prophet like Moses is Sinai mountain Hagar’s agreement.
- Hagar has a holy city like Jerusalem city.
- Hagar and Sarah are a parable of their descendants.
“The Canaanites and the Edomites never heard of Wisdom. The Ishmaelites think they have knowledge, but they haven’t found Wisdom. They are just like the merchants of Merran and Teman or the story-tellers or those who desire intelligence—none of them has learned the way to true Wisdom.” (Baruch 3:22–23 CEVDCI)
“(people of whom the world was not worthy), wandering in deserts and mountains and [living in] caves and holes in the ground. And all of these, though they gained [divine] approval through their faith, did not receive [the fulfillment of] what was promised,” (Hebrews 11:38-39 AMP)
“Not one of these people, even though their lives of faith were exemplary, got their hands on what was promised. God had a better plan for us: that their faith and our faith would come together to make one completed whole, their lives of faith not complete apart from ours.” (Hebrews 11:39-40 MSG)
- Divine approval is Sinai Mountain Promise.
- Ishmaelites are described as not having wisdom and not worthy.
- Ishmaelites are in Teman.
- Prophet Muhammad ﷺ received the first revelation in the Cave of Hira, the Hijaz (Mecca and Medina) is a place of both Mountains and desert [hints the Geographical Location too].
“They made me angry with their false gods. These gods have no value. So I will make them angry because of those who are not a nation. I will make them angry, by a nation that does not understand.” (Deuteronomy 32:21 EASY)
They said, “If we follow the guidance with you (O Muhammad), we will be driven out of our land.” Is it not that We have established them in the peaceful Haram (sanctuary) to which the fruits of everything are drawn as a provision from Us? But most of them do not know. (Quran 28:57)
- Ishmaelites didn’t learn wisdom. A nation that doesn’t undestand similar to the Romans or the Persians.
- Nobody authority was interested in their desert.
2- The Geographical Location:
“God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount Pharan: His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.” (Habakkuk 3:3 DRC1752)
“God came from Teman, and the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah His splendor covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.” (Habakkuk 3:3 ESV)
“And he [Moses] said: “The Lord went forth from Sinai, and he arose for us from Seir. He appeared from Mount Paran, and thousands of holy ones were with him. The fiery law was in his right hand.” (Deuteronomy 33:2 CPDV)
- God will come from South of Jerusalem.
- the fiery law will replace Moses’ law due to it have authoirty “Prophet like Moses” not “Prophet below Moses”.
“In the visions of God brought me into the land of Israel, and set me down upon a very high mountain, whereon was as it were the frame of a city on the south.”(Ezekiel 40:2 ASV)
- As mentioned earlier, Hagar’s Jerusalem like city is the meaning of the New Jerusalem.
“And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east. And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory. “As the glory of the Lord entered the temple by the gate facing east,” “This is the law of the temple: the whole territory on the top of the mountain all around shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the temple.” (Ezekiel 43:2, 4, 12 ESV)
- The Prophet ﷺ entered Mecca from the Gate of Salam, The Eastern Gates during Mecca Conquest. (Baab-al-Salaam, Which gateway did Prophet Mohammed choose to takeover Mecca?)
- The New Jerusalem will be Holy, Snactury as mentioned Al-Masjid Al-Haram.
“Sing to the LORD a brand new song! Praise him from the horizon of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and everything that lives in it, you coastlands and those who live there! Let the desert and its cities shout out, the towns where the nomads of Kedar live! Let the residents of Sela shout joyfully; let them shout loudly from the mountaintops.” (Isaiah 42:10–11 NET
“Ishmael had twelve sons, in this order: Nebaioth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,” (Genesis 25:13 CEV)
- Nomads of Kedar cover a vast geographical area and their desert borders will be explained under the following map picture.
- Kedarites are from Ishmael.
- Sela mountain is considered a more precise location than all kedarite area. That’s why the Jews settled in Yathrib (Medina).
We will demonstrate how this ancient map above is related to the Biblical text through the following sources:
“God blessed Ishmael, and as the boy grew older, he became an expert at hunting with his bow and arrows. He lived in the Paran Desert, and his mother chose an Egyptian woman for him to marry.” (Genesis 21:20–21 CEV)
- Strong’s Bible Dictionary: H6290 pâ’rân from H6286; ornamental; Paran, a desert of Arabia
“This is a message for Arabs who live in the barren desert in the region of Dedan: You must order your caravans” (Isaiah 21:13 CEV)
“The mournful, inspired prediction (a burden to be lifted up) concerning Arabia: In the forests and thickets of Arabia you shall lodge, O you caravans of Dedanites [from northern Arabia].” (Isaiah 21:13 AMPC)
“Dedan: A region in northwest Arabia” (Isaiah 21:13 CEV:Note)
““‘Arabia and all the Bedouin sheiks of Kedar traded lambs, rams, and goats with you. “‘Traders from Sheba and Raamah in South Arabia carried on business with you in premium spices, precious stones, and gold.” (Ezekiel 27:21-22 MSG)
“Ongnoing archeological discoveries in Mareb, Yemen (Awam Temple) may supports the area’s connection to the reign of Queen of Sheba” (1 Kings 10:1 AMP:Note)
“Sheba was for centuries the leading principality in what is now Yemen” (1 Kings 10:1 NABRE:Note)
The people of Dedan traded saddle blankets for your goods. The Arabians and the rulers of the land of Kedar paid for your merchandise with lambs, sheep, and goats. For your goods the merchants of Sheba and Raamah traded jewels, gold, and the finest spices. (Ezekiel 27:20)
- Dedan is in the northwest of Arabia then metioned Arabians and the rulers of the land of Kedar in the middle of the statement as a sign of that location being between Dedan and Sheba then mentioned Sheba and Raamah which is in southwest of Arabia.
So Moshe [He Who Draws Out Of The Waters] brought Yisra’el [He Holds Onto The Heel Of God] from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur [wall]; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water.” (Exodus 15:22 NMV)
and Saul attacked the Amalekites from Havilah to Shur, which is just east of Egypt.” (1 Samuel 15:7 CEVUK)
- Sinai Peninsula is the modern name of Wilderness of Shur.
3- The Topographical features of the Land:
“Blessed are those who dwell in Your house, They are ever praising You. Selah. Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Your Highways are in their heart. Passing through the valley of weeping, They make it a fountain; The Teacher also covers it with blessings.” (Tehillim (Psalms) 84:4–6 TS2009)
“in the valley of tears, in the place which he hath set. For the giver of the law shall give blessing,” (Psalms 84:6 WBMS)
“the lawgiver will provide a blessing” (Psalms 83:8 CPDV)
“Valley of Baca” (Psalms 84:6 ESV)
“Baca Valley” (Psalms 84:6 CEB)
“Dry Valley” (Psalms 84:6 CEVDCI)
“They make it a well-spring” (Psalms 84:6 DARBY)
“Your Temple” (Psalms 84:4 GNBDK)
“Pilgrim roads” (Psalms 84:6 TLV)
- As known previously that Hagar has a holy city according to Galatians on earth similar to Jerusalem.
- The holy city has a temple and pilgrim roads.
- The teacher and the lawgiver will not invent the temple or the pilgrim roads (they’re already existed before him).
- The teacher and the lawgiver will provide a blessing to this valley.
“and after they had run out of water, Hagar put her son under a bush. Then she sat down a long way off, because she could not bear to watch him die. And she cried bitterly. When God heard the boy crying, the angel of God called out to Hagar from heaven and said, “Hagar, why are you worried? Don’t be afraid. I have heard your son crying. Help him up and hold his hand, because I will make him the father of a great nation.” Then God let her see a well. So she went to the well and filled the skin with water, then gave some to her son.” (Genesis 21:15–19 CEVDCI)
- Hagar and Ishmael were left in a dry area.
- Hagar and Ishmael both cried.
- Hagar and Ishmael were left in an uninhabited barren desert which gives the authority to name the area. They named it after the crying incidents which is transliterated into Baca or Baka.
“Then he [my guide] brought me back to the door of the house [the temple of the LORD ]; and behold, water was flowing from under the threshold of the house (temple) toward the east, for the front of the temple was facing east. And the water was flowing down from under, from the right side of the house, from south of the altar.”(Ezekiel 47:1 AMP)
- God blessed that area with a well of water, Zamzam Well is a well located within the Mosque of Sanctuary in Mecca, 20 m (66 ft) east of the Kaaba (Zamzam Well)
Our Lord, I [Abraham] have established some of my offspring in an uncultivated valley, close to Your Sacred House, Lord, so that they may keep up the prayer. Make people’s hearts turn to them, and provide them with produce, so that they may be thankful. (Quran 14:37)
The first House [of worship] to be established for people was the one at Baca [Mecca]. It is a blessed place; a source of guidance for all people; (Quran 3:96)
4- Israelites’ behavior toward their Prophets:
“He [John the Baptist] confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.” And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.”” (John 1:20-21 ESV)
“They asked him, “Then why are you baptizing, if you are neither the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?“” (John 1:25 ESV)
“When they heard these words, some of the people said, “This really is the Prophet.” Others said, “This is the Christ.” But some said, “Is the Christ to come from Galilee?” (John 7:40–41 ESV)
5- Jesus mentioned the Forever Quran, the support to his Unitarian Followers, the Holy Spirit coming:
“And behold, I am sending the promise of my Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.“” (Luke 24:49 ESV)
- The Promise of Hagar’s Sinai Mountian Agreement (A Prophet Like Moses)
- Instructions not to go outside the city (Jerusalem) until they are clothed with the support and power from God.
“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever,” (John 14:16 ESV)
“At the sound of the seventh trumpet, loud voices were heard in heaven. They said, “Now the kingdom of this world belongs to our Lord and to his Chosen One! And he will rule forever and ever!”” (Revelation 11:15 CEV)
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.” (John 14:26 ESV)
““When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.” (John 16:8 ERV)
““But when the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of Truth who comes from the Father, He will testify and bear witness about Me.” (John 15:26 AMP)
Say that the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation with the Truth step by step from your Lord, to strengthen the believers and as guidance and good news to the devout. (Quran 16:102)
- His message (Law like Moses) will be forever. Therefore, no prophets shall come after him as a lawgiver. Jesus’ second coming will be about fulfillment while the message of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (Law like Moses) will remain unchanged.
- The Helper/ the Spirit will teach people about sin, being right with God and about Judgement.
And thus We have sent to you (O Muhammad SAW) Ruhan (an Inspiration, and a Mercy) of Our Command. You knew not what is the Book, nor what is Faith? But We have made it (this Quran) a light wherewith We guide whosoever of Our slaves We will. And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are indeed guiding (mankind) to the Straight Path (i.e. Allah’s religion of Islamic Monotheism). (Quran 42:52)
You who believe, be God’s helpers. As Jesus, son of Mary, said to the disciples, ‘Who will come with me to help God?’ The disciples said, ‘We shall be God’s helpers.’ Some of the Children of Israel believed and some disbelieved: We supported the believers against their enemy and they were the ones who came out on top. (Quran 61:14)
6- His Name:
“And I will shake kol Goyim, and the Chemdat kol HaGoyim [desired of all nations; i.e., Moshiach, 1 Samuel 9:20, Malachi 3:1] shall come: and I will fill this Beis [HaMikdash] with kavod, saith Hashem Tzva’os.” (Haggai 2:7 OJB)
“and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts.” (Haggai 2:7 DARBY)
- Chemdat and Achmed is a form of Hamid or Chamid when taking into account the transliteration limits of the Hebrew tongue.
“His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is machamaddim (altogether desirable [see Song of Songs 2:3; Haggai 2:7 says Moshiach is the Desired of all Nations]). This is dodi (my beloved), and this is my friend, O banot Yerushalayim. [T.N. The next chapter is commented on extensively beginning at page vii. This section is one of the most important Scriptures in the Bible because it buttresses Isa 7:14 and its foundational meaning.]” (Song of Songs 5:16 OJB)
- Machammaddim is the same name and meaning of Haggai 2:7 OJB. So, the name is related fo Haggai 2:7 prophecy.
- It’s interpreted as to be related to the Moshiach (The Messiah) but it’s not in the text. It says “i.e. Moshiach” from commentaries not that the text itself says this is the Messiah.
- The original pronounciation is linked to Muhammad as a literal far more accurate transliteration and corresponding meaning than pairing it with Jesus Christ because Jesus wins only in the side of interpretations while Muhammad wins an extra leap forward with the pronounciation and the literal meaning of the word.
“And he said unto me, O Daniel, ish chamudot (man greatly valued, beloved), understand the devarim that I speak unto thee, and stand upright, for unto thee now shulachti (I was sent). And when he had spoken the davar hazeh (this word) unto me, I stood trembling.” (Daniel 10:11 OJB)
- Muhammad in Arabic means most Praiseworthy and in Hebrew OJB means Man Greatly Valued.
- Again, take into account the transliteration limits of Muhammad. Mukhammad in Kazakh tongue and Muchammad in Hebrew tongue.
- This leads that Muhammad in Arabic shares 3 categories to the Hebrew one. The pronounciation, the actual meaning and the prophecy while Jesus Christ’ share only the prohpecy interpretations not linked with him in the aspect of pronounciation nor meaning.
7- His Characteristics:
“This is what you requested from the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, ‘Let us not continue to hear the voice of the Lord our God or see this great fire any longer, so that we will not die! ’ Then the Lord said to me, ‘They have spoken well. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. I will hold accountable whoever does not listen to My words that he speaks in My name.” (Deuteronomy 18:16–19 HCSB)
And to recite the Quran, so whosoever receives guidance, receives it for the good of his ownself, and whosoever goes astray, say (to him): “I am only one of the warners.” (Quran 27:92)
And (it is) a Quran which We have divided (into parts), in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages. (in 23 years). (Quran 17:106)
- The prayer of the Israelites not to hear God was accepted.
- The Prophet will come from the Israelites (twelve tribes) brothers.
- The words of God will be recited orally because it will be put in his mouth that’s why his mouth is most sweet. Thus, the message will be delivered orally by the Prophet not as as a written tradition similar to Paul in conveying his words that he claims to be divine.
“The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one who is literate, saying, “Read this, please.” And he says, “I cannot, for it is sealed.” Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read this, please.” And he says, “I am not literate.” Therefore the Lord said: “Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men, Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.”” (Isaiah 29:11–14 NKJV)
You (O Prophet,) have never been reciting any written thing before this, nor have you been writing it with your right hand; had it been so, the adherents of falsehood would have raised doubts. (Quran 29:48)
So We have revealed a spirit to you [Prophet] by Our command: you knew neither the Scripture nor the faith, but We made it a light, guiding with it whoever We will of Our servants. You give guidance to the straight path, (Quran 42:52)
Read with the name of your Lord who created (every thing), He created man from a clot of blood. Read, and your Lord is the most gracious, who imparted knowledge by means of the pen. He taught man what he did not know. (Quran 96:1-5)
- The sealed message will be given to an illiterate person. This again enhances the prophecy of being recited orally.
- The illiterate person will say I cannot read I’m illiterate but God will do marvelous works to make him recite His words depite he is not learned.
- God will do a marvelous work. That the wisdom of the literate (Israelites) wise and intelligent men shall perish.
- First revealed verse in the Quran to to the Prophet ﷺ was “Read” and he answered “I cannot read”.
““Behold, my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights: I have put my Spirit on him. He will bring justice to the nations. 4 He will not fail nor be discouraged, until he has set justice in the earth, and the islands wait for his law.” 6 “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness. I will hold your hand. I will keep you, and make you a covenant for the people, as a light for the nations, 13 The Lord will go out like a mighty man. He will stir up zeal like a man of war. He will raise a war cry. Yes, he will shout aloud. He will triumph over his enemies.” (Isaiah 42:1, 4, 6, 13 WEBBE)
We did not send you (O prophet,) but to the entire mankind, as a bearer of good news and as a warner, but most people do not know. (Quran 34:28)
It was narrated that ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) said: When the fighting grew intense on the day of Badr, we sought shelter by drawing close to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), who was one of the strongest of the people, and no one was closer to the mushrikeen than him. (Hadith)
- He is a servant.
- Bring justice to the nations and light for Gentiles.
- Will receive a law.
- He will be a man of war, a warrior himself and he will overpowers his enemies.
“On my own body are scars that prove I belong to Christ Jesus. So I don’t want anyone to bother me anymore.” (Galatians 6:17 CEV)
“From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions–these testify to His ownership of me]!” (Galatians 6:17 AMPC)
Paul carries the “marks of Jesus” on his body. The Greek word for marks is stigmata, often used to describe a brand applied on cattle, or on a slave. What does Galatians 6:17 mean?
- Most Christans don’t know what Paul meant by this statement in the end of Galatians (Google Search the question of what did Paul mean about Galatians 6:17). AMPC version refer it to the flogs! Arians were flogged and persecuted too is that a mark to challenge those who question their apostolic authority? No, Paul meant something different in order to refute the Jews as a proof and to claim authority.
- Paul claimed the Seal/Chotam/Stigmata based on John 3:32–34 which AMPC and OJB versions refer that seal to both Deuter 18:18 (Prophet Like Moses) and Isaiah 42 (Prophet of the Gentiles).
“His back is made of rows of shields, shut up closely as with a seal.” (Job 41:15 RSV-CI)
(41:7) His scales are his ga’avah (pride), shut up together as with a rigid chotam (seal).” (Job 41:15 OJB)
“It is to what He has [actually] seen and heard that He bears testimony, and yet no one accepts His testimony [no one receives His evidence as true]. Whoever receives His testimony has set his seal of approval to this: God is true. [That man has definitely certified, acknowledged, declared once and for all, and is himself assured that it is divine truth that God cannot lie]. For since He Whom God has sent speaks the words of God [proclaims God’s own message], God does not give Him His Spirit sparingly or by measure, but boundless is the gift God makes of His Spirit! [Deut. 18:18.]” (John 3:32-34 AMPC)
“I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him.” (Deuteronomy 18:18 AMPC)
“Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach gives solemn edut (testimony) to that which he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his eidus. The one who is mekabel Moshiach’s eidus has thereby set his chotam of attestation that Hashem is Emes. For he whom Hashem sent speaks the Divrei Hashem, for He gives the Ruach Hakodesh without measure. [Isaiah 42:1]” (John 3:32-34 OJB)
Abu Nadra al-‘Awaqi said: “I asked Sa’id al-Khudri about the Seal of Allah’s Messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace), meaning the Seal of Prophethood, so he said: ‘It was a protrusion of skin on his back.” (Hadith)
As-Sa’ib b. Yazid said: My maternal aunt took me to the Prophet and said, “My nephew is ill.” So he wiped my head, invoked a blessing on me, then performed ablution, and I drank some of the water he had used. Then I stood up behind his back and looked at the seal of prophecy between his shoulders, like the button on a bride’s pavilion. (Bukhari and Muslim.) (Hadith)
Salman the Persian recognized the signs that the monk had described to him. He converted to Islam and secured his freedom with the help of Muhammad.
- There is a special mark (Chotam/Khatm An-Nubuwwah) on the body of the Prophet to prove his prophethood. The Prophet Like Moses which John refer to both Deuteronomy 18:18 on AMPC and Isaiah 42:1 in OJB. (Salman The Persian believed in Prophet Muhammad ﷺ when he saw the mark on his back).
- Paul speaks about the mark by himself in his writings but Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, the non-Muslims converted and testified about it.
“Jesus said to them, ‘I am sure that you have read this in the Bible: “The builders refused to use a certain stone. They thought that it had no value. But now that stone has become the most important stone at the corner of the building. The Lord God did this. And we can see that he did something great.” I tell you this. Because you do not believe in me, God will take his kingdom away from you. He will give it to people who show that they obey him. When a person falls on to that stone, it will break his body into pieces. When that stone falls on top of someone, it will destroy him completely.’ The leaders of the priests and the Pharisees heard what Jesus said in his stories. They knew that he was speaking against them.” (Matthew 21:42–45 EASY)
- The prophethood will be taken away from the Israealites.
- The last stone (Cornerstone) rejected is Prophet Muhammad ﷺ compared to other prophets.
- This Cornerstone when it falls on something i.e. a kingdom or an empire then it destroys it.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: ‘Would that this brick be put in its place!’ So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets.” (Hadith)
Today I have perfected your religion for you, completed My blessing upon you, and chosen as your religion islam: [total devotion to God]; (Quran 5:3)
- It also implies the perfection of God’s religion upon Mankind due to it being the last stone of the building.
“For I say to you, you will not see Me again [ministering to you publicly] until you say, ‘BLESSED [to be celebrated with praise] IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!’ ”” (Matthew 23:39 AMP)
“Behold, your house is forsaken. And I [Jesus] tell you, you will not see me until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!‘”” (Luke 13:35 ESV)
In the name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy! (Quran 1:1)
- The one will come in the Name of the Lord.
“And Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.”” (Mark 6:4 ESV)
“The message concerning Araḇia. In the forest in Araḇia you stay, O you travelling companies of Deḏanites. You who dwell in the land of Tĕma, bring water to him who is thirsty, meet the fugitive with bread. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, from the bent bow, and from the stress of battle. For thus יהוה has said to me, “Within a year, according to the year of a hired man, all the esteem of Qĕḏar shall come to an end, and the rest of the number of archers, the mighty men of the people of Qĕḏar, shall be few. For יהוה Elohim of Yisra’ĕl has spoken.”” (Isaiah 21:13-17 TS2009)
If you do not help him, (it makes no difference to the Prophet, because) Allah has already helped him when the disbelievers expelled him, and he was the second of the two, when they were in the cave, and he was saying to his companion, “Do not grieve. Allah is surely with us.” (Quran 9:40)
And know that whatever of war-booty that you may gain, verily one-fifth (1/5th) of it is assigned to Allah, and to the Messenger, and to the near relatives [of the Messenger (Muhammad SAW)], (and also) the orphans, Al-Masakin (the poor) and the wayfarer, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our slave (Muhammad SAW) on the Day of criterion (between right and wrong), the Day when the two forces met (the battle of Badr) – And Allah is Able to do all things. (Quran 7:41)
- The prophet will also be expelled from his own home town. Makes it impossible to conspire i.e. not driven via a tribal forces. He was against his family and his followers were against their parents and their families.
- He will be a fugitive who fled from disbeliever Kedarites going to the land of Tema (Medina/Yathrib) [This is also related to the geographical aspect] were Jews and Christans waited him.
- Kedarite disbelievers exeplled him and followed him to kill him by their swords.
- Within a short time (a year of a working man) he will overcome the disbeliever Kedarites via Battle of Badr.
“So listen! Your great house will now become like a wilderness with nobody in it.” (Matthew 23:38 EASY)
“Some men agreed to tell lies about Stephen, and they said, “This man keeps on saying terrible things about this holy temple and the Law of Moses. We have heard him claim that Jesus from Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs Moses gave us.” (Acts 6:13-14 CEV)
The fools (pagans, hypocrites, and Jews) among the people will say, “What has turned them (Muslims) from their Qiblah [prayer direction (towards Jerusalem)] to which they were used to face in prayer.” Say, (O Muhammad SAW) “To Allah belong both, east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a Straight Way.” (Quran 2:142)
- The Temple of Jerusalem will be deserted i.e. no worship rituals will remain to Jerusalem. Even the prayer direction was changed as Jesus Christ said.
- Change the Law of Moses doesn’t mean abandon the whole covenant of Abraham including circumcision as Paul said . If you have a car you change it to another car not abandon cars. A big difference in the meaning.
8- The Time of his Arrival:
“and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for establishing all that God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets from of old. Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet from your brethren as he raised me up. You shall listen to him in whatever he tells you.” (Acts 3:20–22 RSV-CI)
“”This Moses, whom they rejected, saying, ‘Who made you a ruler and a judge?’—this man [Moses] God sent as both ruler and redeemer by the hand of the angel who appeared to him in the bush. This man led them out, performing wonders and signs in Egypt and at the Red Sea and in the wilderness for forty years. This is the Moses who said to the Israelites, ‘God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brothers.’ (Acts 7:35–37 ESV)
- Acts is written after Jesus’ ascension by Paul who didn’t witness Jesus Christ.
- Jesus will stay in heaven until establishing the law of the prophet like Moses.
- Moses said to the Israelites (Twelve Tribes) from your brothers (not from you).
“They will expel you from the synagogues; in fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he is offering worship to God. They will do this because they have not known either the Father or me. I have told you this so that when their hour comes you may remember that I told you. Jesus’ Departure; Coming of the Advocate. “I did not tell you this from the beginning, because I was with you.” (John 16:2–4 NABRE)
- Paul and others expelled the true believers from their synagogues and fulfilled the sign of the Advocate’s arrival. They expelled them from Jerusalem by force and then invented in the faith to preach to Gentiles and then introduced the Trinitarian sects which persecuted Jesus followers thinking they are offering worship to God.
“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast [the Roman empire]–terrible, powerful and dreadful, and exceedingly strong. And it had great iron teeth; it devoured and crushed and trampled what was left with its feet. And it was different from all the beasts that came before it, and it had ten horns [symbolizing ten kings]. [Dan. 2:40-43; 7:23.]” (Daniel 7:7 AMPC)
“And as for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise; and another shall arise after them, and he shall be different from the former ones, and he shall subdue and put down three kings.” (Daniel 7:24 AMPC)
- All Jews, Christians, and Muslims agreed about the fourth kingdom being The Roman Empire.
The Ten Roman emperors are ones who persecuted Christians (both unitarians and trinitarians) are mentioned in order: Nero (64CE), Domitian (81CE), Trajan (106CE), Marcus Aurelius (161CE), Septimius Severus (193CE), Maximinus (235CE), Decius (250CE), Valerian (257CE), Aurelian (274CE), Diocletian (303CE). This order is sourced from Athanasius Fahmy George Book – a Christan author.
The eleventh emperor is Contantine the Great (306CE) who put down three emperors (Galerius, Maxentius, and Licinus).
“And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law; and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time [three and one-half years]. [Rev. 13:1-6.]” (Daniel 7:25 AMPC)
- He used a different political tactic from the former emperors. He kept his title “Chief Priest of the Pagans State Religion” but as well became Saint of the Church. He made the first day of the week. Sun Day giving allegience to the Sun. His coins had two faces (Sun and Jesus). He favored Trinitarians and Decriminalized them as of Edict of Milan. He intervened in Chirstian debates as in First Council of Nicaea. He changed the time of the sacred feasts and festivals. He destroyed and raged a war agaisnt any Non-Trinitarian Christian.
- Entrance of Muslims in Jerusalem (637CE or 638CE)
- Three Times and a Half Time (3.5 centuries) according to Daniel’s Prophecy who used a Lunar Calendar. The difference between Constantine the Great (306CE) and Muslims entering Jerusalem (638CE) is 332 solar years or 342 lunar year.
Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), “What do you see?” When he told him, Waraqa said, “That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly.” Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)
- The Jews used to live in Yathrib (Medina) waiting for the lawgiver. Waraqa bin Naufal was in Mecca also. Salman The Persian had been taught by a Christian teacher about his coming also.
9- The Prophecy isn’t about Jesus Christ:
“The scepter from Judah and the leader from his thigh will not be taken away, until he who will be sent arrives, and he will be the expectation of Gentiles.” (Genesis 49:10 CPDV)
““The sceptre shall not depart from Y’hudah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh [Place of Rest] come; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].” (Genesis 49:10 NMV)
- Jesus Christ is from a Judah (Y’hudah) lineage.
- Leadership will be taken away when Shiloh, the expectation of the Gentiles comes but not before him.
“He [Jesus] answered, “I was commissioned by God and sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”” (Matthew 15:24 AMP)
“Jesus sent out the twelve apostles with these instructions: “Don’t go to the Gentiles or the Samaritans, but only to the people of Israel—God’s lost sheep.” (Matthew 10:5–6 NLT)
“”Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.” (Matthew 5:17 ESV)
- Jesus gave an order to the disciples not to go to the Gentiles but only to the Israelites.
- He didn’t come with a law similar to Moses’ law but as a fulfillment to the laws or the prophets.
“After the Jewish leaders had killed Stephen, the believers had a lot of trouble. They left Jerusalem and they went to many different places. Some of them went away as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch. They told God’s message to people in those places. But they only told the message to Jews. Some of the believers were people who came from Cyprus and Cyrene. These men went to Antioch. There they told God’s message to Gentiles as well as to Jews. They told everyone the good news about the Lord Jesus.” (Acts 11:19-20 EASY)
- Even after the persecution of Jesus’ followers and expelling them from Jerusalem they still didn’t preach to Gentiles.
- Only few “Some” (unlearned not from Jerusalem but from Cyprus and Cyrene. They also didn’t get apostles’ approval) started preaching good news to the non-Jews far away from Jerusalem in Antioch.
“But Paul and Barnabas bravely said: We had to tell God’s message to you before we told it to anyone else. But you rejected the message! This proves that you don’t deserve eternal life. Now we are going to the Gentiles. The Lord has given us this command, “I have placed you here as a light for the Gentiles. You are to take the saving power of God to people everywhere on earth.”” (Acts 13:46-47 CEVDCI)
“I replied, “Lord, they know that in many of our synagogues I arrested and beat people who had faith in you. Stephen was killed because he spoke for you, and I stood there and cheered them on. I even guarded the clothes of the men who murdered him.” But the Lord told me to go, and he promised to send me far away to the Gentiles.” (Acts 22:19-21 CEVDCI)
- Paul confirms that Jesus Christ is not Isaiah 42 Prophecy. Instead he says: I am the one promised to go to the Gentiles.
- Paul also in the end of Galatians mention the mark on his body referring to John 3:32–34 which AMPC and OJB versions refer that mark to both (Deuter 18:18): Prophet Like Moses, and (Isaiah 42:1) Expectation of the Gentiles. This is for Paul not Jesus according to Paul.
- Paul is also a false prophet: 13 Evidences that Paul was a False Prophet.
- God’s definition according to Paul
10- A BIG WARNING regarding the Anti-Christ:
“Don’t let anyone trick you in any way. That day will not come until people rise up against God. It will not come until the man of sin [Anti-Christ] appears. He is a marked man. He is headed for ruin. He will oppose everything that is called God. He will oppose everything that is worshiped. He will give himself power over everything. He will set himself up in God’s temple. He will announce that he himself is God. Don’t you remember? When I was with you, I used to tell you these things. Now you know what is holding back the man of sin [Anti-Christ]. He is held back so that he can make his appearance at the right time. The secret power of sin is already at work. But the one who now holds back that power will keep doing it until he is taken out of the way. Then the man of sin [Anti-Christ] will appear. The Lord Jesus will overthrow him with the breath of his mouth. The glorious brightness of Jesus’ coming will destroy the man of sin [Anti-Christ]. The coming of the man of sin [Anti-Christ] will fit how Satan works. The man of sin [Anti-Christ] will show his power through all kinds of signs and wonders. These signs and wonders will lead people astray. So people who are dying will be fooled by this evil. These people are dying because they refuse to love the truth. The truth would save them. So God will fool them completely. Then they will believe the lie. Many will not believe the truth. They will take pleasure in evil. They will be judged.” (2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 NIRV)
- Until people raise against God means apostasy will be the norm in this world. People will be atheists. He is chained and won’t appear until time is perfect for him.
- The Anti-Christ is a Dajjal (Deceiver), a marked man with one eye and has a written letter on his forehead.
- He will give a great delusion and test. Jews will think he is the Christ’ first coming, Christians will think he is the Christ due to their forgery against authentic Jesus and atheists will follow him immediately due to the undeniable marvelous, wanders and great signs that will cause all people of earth in a state of shock accepting the supernatural except the Muslims because they know their religon is undoubtedly from Allah.
- He will claim divinity as God in God’s Temple in Jerusalem.
- Jesus Christ will descend and kill the Anti-Christ who claimed divinity by himself.
- Those who refuse to love his magic, the truth shall save them.
- Those who rejected Allah will be fooled by Allah because they knew the truth (Islam) from him but they rejected it.
- Anti-Christ isn’t mentioned in NIRV version but it’s clear in OJB version as Man of Sin, Son of Destruction and Anti Moshiach. So, I made it myself in the quote between parentheses.
The Teacher ﷺ was born an orphan similar to Moses (peace be upon him) in Baca valley giving it a blessings in a nation that has no wisdom (doesn’t understand) then the disbelievers of his tribe and family in his hometown expelled him to Sela, Medina were the wise jews waited the lawgiver. The illiterate prophet by his mouth recited orally the words of God which had wisdom and teachings that made the wise men speechless and perish in front of these words. He deserted the temple in Jerusalem and had a changed law. Along that he was a man of war against the people that adhere to his family and tribe. Some of them defeated him such as Khalid ibn al-Walid and then they embraced Islam. Some of his early followers stood against their parents and families. This prevents the conspiracy theory because it doesn’t fit to fight your parents and your blood-brothers especially in a tribe centered culture. He was not just a man of war but a true warrior himself to demand rights for those who were expelled from their homes and brought justice for those oppressed people. He overpowered his enemy. His stone fall on the Sassanian and Roman empires and it crushed both of them. His message is the final, forever, perfect, whole and complete to all Gentiles (Jews and Non-Jews). He had the seal of the prophethood. All these festures are mentioned in the Holy Quran and the Sunnah texts itself.
Also, take into account that these prophecies are delivered from a different nation, in a different language, in a different location and in a different time. It’s irrational and unjustified that they prophecised for each other while they have envy issues unless it’s a divine source. Kedarites didn’t witness Sinai Mountain promise because it was revealed to Moses and given to the twelve tribes of the Israelites in Hebrew during their journey to Palestine.
Those whom We have given the Book recognize him (the Holy Prophet) as they recognize their own sons. In fact, a group of them conceals the truth, while they know (it). (Quran 2:146)
Those to whom We have given the Scripture, they recognise him, Muhammad (s), as they recognise their sons, because of the descriptions of him in their Scripture: [‘Abd Allāh] Ibn Salām said, ‘I recognised him the moment I saw him, as I would my own son; but my recognition of Muhammad (s) was more intense’; even though there is a party of them that conceal the truth, that is, his description, while they know, this [truth] which you [Muhammad (s)] follow. (Commentary 2:146)
Narrated Abu Huraira: The people of the Scripture (Jews) used to recite the Torah in Hebrew and they used to explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. On that Allah’s Apostle said, “Do not believe the people of the Scripture or disbelieve them, but say:– “We believe in Allah and what is revealed to us.” (2.136) (Hadith)
‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Al-‘As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Convey from me even an Ayah of the Qur’an; relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that; but he who deliberately forges a lie against me let him have his abode in the Hell.” (Hadith)
Quran translation source: Al-Qur’an al-Kareem