Your Right to Be Kept Informed About Your Child: A Guide

“Specific Issue Order
If you find that, with the school or general practitioner, you are meeting obstacles which deny your parental rights, you can apply for a Specific Issue Order if:
You want an Order relating to specific issues of how your child is being looked after by the other parent
You cannot reach an agreement with the other parent
You fear for the general wellbeing of your child
This is a last resort, as legal battles can be lengthy, stressful and put further strain on the whole family, including your child.”

Parental Alienation

Wow how things change!!! In my time (1992) if your partner had a residency order they could use this to deny you access to anything even though we had 6 weeks of mediation with a social worker because I had been denied access to my children.

Medical records – the doctors and hospitals refused to give me details even though we had joint custody.

Schooling and education – When I visited my daughters school they had been told that I had died!!! They were most surprised to see me.

11-Cloud 5

Approach Your Ex-Partner

First, however difficult it may be, you should approach the resident parent. Explain that you are interested in your child’s progress and wellbeing and that you would like to have the same information from school and doctors as they have. It will often be the easiest way to get access to documents, as your child’s mother will have…

View original post 37 more words

This entry was posted in World by truthaholics. Bookmark the permalink.

About truthaholics

| Exposing Truth Behind Media Spin. Truth is not gossip. It's not sensational or even exciting. Truth's reality, fact. Truth's shocking, sad, horrific, frightening and deadly. Controversial issues discussed here so only for those able to digest Truth.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s