Brazilian MPs set up a special commission to investigate whether the US secret services were spying on the Brazilian leader, the lower house of Brazil’s parliament reported.
“The information that the NSA was spying on Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff is a very serious accusation demonstrating the vulnerability of citizens’ private life,” Brazilian MP Ivan Valenti, who suggested sending a commission to Moscow, said.
© Photo: «Vesti.Ru»
- Brazil’s uproar over NSA grows (edition.cnn.com)
- Brazil MPs to interview Snowden in Russia over NSA spying (theiranproject.com)
- As Brazil’s uproar over NSA grows, US vows to work through tensions – CNN (edition.cnn.com)
- Brazil Senate probe team to meet Snowden (thebricspost.com)
- NSA ‘spied on communications’ of Brazil and Mexico presidents (theguardian.com)
- NSA spying on Petrobras, if proven, is industrial espionage: Rousseff – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Brazilian politicians want to interview Snowden about NSA’s spying on their country (foxnews.com)
- Brazil pols want to interview Snowden on NSA (utsandiego.com)
- As Brazil’s fury over NSA mounts, U.S. vows to work through tensions (cnn.com)
- Greenwald to testify at spy probe (bbc.co.uk)