We called it “Return our Stolen Children” – for that was the request of the 8-day demo outside Downing Street.
The title got reworded into Children Placed in Foster Care, before it entered Hansard – the official record of all things Parliamentarian.
John Hemming MP presented it by putting it in the petition bag. Now what?
- Use Write To Them and tell MPs and MEPs the facts about your grievances!
- Ask them:
- whether s/he supports your case?
- whether s/he is aware of the petition by members of the Association of McKenzie Friends?
- whether s/he supports abolishing gagging orders?
- whether s/he supports lifting the Secrecy in Family Courts?
- whether s/he supports the Abolition of Adoption without Parental Consent – before the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament
- whether s/he’d care to look at the Dossier of Evidence?
Thanks to the web, you’re less and less alone!
View original post 10 more words