Egypt: killing of Mohamed Morsi supporters in Cairo – interactive guide! ~ Patrick Kingsley and Guardian Graphics, guardian.co.uk.
Sequence of events on July 8 2013 that led to the deaths of dozens of Morsi supporters outside a Republican Guard officers’ club in Salah Salem in the north-east of the Egyptian capital.
CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE GRAPHIC.
- Killing in Cairo: the full story of the Republican Guards’ club shootings (guardian.co.uk)
- At the second kneel of the prayers, the attack began (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘It was a massacre’, witnesses to Cairo killings say (irishtimes.com)
- Morsi Supporters Block Salah Salem Road (jadaliyya.com)
- Emotions run wild… (france24.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Rejects Egypt Transition Plan (voanews.com)
- ‘It was a massacre’ – witnesses to Cairo killings say army moved in during prayer (irishtimes.com)
- At least 51 protesters killed in Egypt as army opens fire ‘like pouring rain’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Egypt: Morsi supporters protest outside Cabinet (news.yahoo.com)
- Armed guards fire at pro-Morsi protesters, army denies involvement (rt.com)
Reblogged this on | War Crimes International.
Pingback: | Behind Egypt’s coup, months of acrimony between Morsi and top general over Sinai, policies! | | truthaholics