| US cops arrest man for filming them then shoot his dog! [2:20] ~ YouTube.
While Swat and police waited for people to exit the scene of a reported robbery, a driver, Leon Rosby, pulled up to film the scene managing to annoy other cops who asked him to put his rottweiler in the car before arresting him. Distressed at seeing him get handcuffed, his dog Max, jumped from the car to protect his master so a cop shot him four times.
Rosby’s attorney Michael Gulden said he plans to file a lawsuit against the Hawthorne Police Department. He accused the police of targeting his client because of a pending lawsuit. He said: “There’s been a pattern of harassment against him and other African-Americans in Hawthorne. Last July, the police responded to his home and beat him unnecessarily, then threw him in jail for no reason. We sued for that. We’ll amend that complaint to include the dog incident.”
- Cops arrest California man for filming them and then kill his dog (VIDEO) (rt.com)
- Video Shows Hawthorne Police Arresting Man, Killing His Dog (gawker.com)
- Viral Video Appears To Show Hawthorne Police Fatally Shoot Dog (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Graphic video: California police shoot, kill dog during owner’s arrest (q13fox.com)
- California police shoot bystander’s dog in disturbing video (NSFW) (pix11.com)
- California Police Shoot, Kill Dog During Arrest (newsone.com)
- Disturbing Video Shows Police Arresting Man For Filming Them, Then Shooting His Dog 4 Times (patdollard.com)
- California Police Shoot and Kill Dog During Arrest of Owner, Bystanders Capture Incident on Cell Phones (VIDEO) (hngn.com)
- Heartless Shooting: Hawthorne California Police Shoot and Kill Rotweiler Max in the Street As He Ran to Owner Being Arrested by Police for Video Taping a Police Scene (katenews2day.com)
Reblogged this on | War Crimes International.
Damn!!! Thanks for sharing.