| Mandela’s spirit: How tribes look at death! (3:58) ~ YouTube.
A clash between his son and heir and the rest of the family over the family burial site is – according to tribal elders – disturbing the spirits of his ancestors, and preventing Mandela‘s spirit from passing on.
Courtesy: Channel 4 News.
- Nelson Mandela’s grandson: burial row is ‘baffling’ and ‘a deep disappointment’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Family feuding puts ‘curse’ on Mandelas: Clan elders (indiavision.com)
- Nelson Mandela family dispute over graves deepens – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- Mandela Family Fighting In Court Over Burials And Assets While Their Patriarch Fights For His Life (madamenoire.com)
- Mandela burial site legal battle (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Nelson Mandela: Tribal Leaders Prepare For End (news.sky.com)
- Mandela family in court battle over burial sites (theglobeandmail.com)
- The Whole world continues to pray for one man! (nataliesombo.wordpress.com)
- Bickering, Fighting and Death…. (tersiaburger.com)
- Mandela ‘on life support’ as family make plans for burial (theprovince.com)