In the wake of whistleblower Edward Snowden’s leak of NSA files, Jeremy Scahill, author of Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield and featured reporter in the new documentary film of the same name, says under the Obama administration journalists are being intruded upon and whistleblowers are being charged with crimes. Scahill is also a national security correspondent for the Nation.
Length: 6min 27sec.
- Interview With Jeremy Scahill on ‘Dirty Wars’ Production, War on the Press & Bradley Manning’s Trial (dissenter.firedoglake.com)
- The EyeOpener Report- Secrets of the Dirty Wars: What Jeremy Scahill Doesn’t Tell You (boilingfrogspost.com)
- Jeremy Scahill on Obama’s Hands-On Approach to Dirty War (truthdig.com)
- Secrets of the Dirty Wars: What Jeremy Scahill Doesn’t Tell You (dprogram.net)
- “Dirty Wars” star Jeremy Scahill: “It shouldn’t be just military families that have to think about the implications of our policies” (tcdailyplanet.net)
- The Chill Factor: Investigative reporter Jeremy Scahill talks U.S. Covert Wars and National Secrets (sott.net)
- Jeremy Scahill’s “Dirty Wars: The World is a Battlefield” (sgtreport.com)
- Jeremy Scahill on Crypto for Journalists, ‘Luddites’ (kennethlipp.wordpress.com)
- Secrets of the Dirty Wars: What Jeremy Scahill Doesn’t Tell You (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)