Irish Lawmaker Calls Obama A War Criminal.
The “unprecedented slobbering” during the president’s visit to Northern Ireland, she said, had even led to speculation that “you were going to deck the Cabinet out in leprechaun hats decorated with a bit of stars and stripes to really mark abject humiliation.”
“We’ve had very little challenging of the fact that [Michelle Obama’s] glad to be home,” she said. “‘Home’ a country she’s been in less than a week and her husband has very tenuous links in.”
After referring to the president’s speech on peace to children in Northern Ireland, Daly asked, “is this person going for the hypocrite of the century award? Because we have to call things by their proper names, and the reality is by any serious examination, this man is a war criminal.”
“This is the man who is in essence stalling the Geneva peace talks by trying to broker enhanced leverage for the Syrian opposition by giving them arms — and to hell with the thousands more who’ll lose their lives, or the tens of thousands who will be displaced,” Daly said.
“This is the man who has facilitated a 200 percent increase in the use of drones which have killed thousands of people, including hundreds of children.”
CLICK HERE TO VIEW:
- Clare Daly – Woman of the Year (deliberation.info)
- Irish Lawmaker Denounces “Unprecedented Slobbering” Over Obama The “War Criminal”… (redflagnews.com)
- Obama is a War Criminal: Clare Daly Speaks for All of Us (zeroanthropology.net)
- ‘War criminal’ Obama’s visit causes rift between Irish parliamentarians (bizpacreview.com)
- Clare Daly: Woman of the Year (boldfacenews.com)
- Irish Law Maker Calls Obama a “War Criminal” Who Had Increased The Use Of Drones By 200% (Video) (tatoott1009.com)
- Obama called “war criminal” & “hypocrite of the century” in Irish Parliament (financearmageddon.blogspot.com)
- Clare Daly, Irish Politician, Slams Obama As ‘War Criminal’ In Parliament (jewishterrorism.com)