$8 million a day to Israel just doesn’t make sense!
“On average, Israelis receive 10,000 times more US foreign aid per capita than other people throughout the world, despite the fact that Israel is one of the world’s more affluent nations.”
Important Links and Source Information
State-by-state breakdown of aid to Israel
The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans
Christian leaders call to reevaluate US aid to Israel
Rabbis Support Protestant Leaders’ Call to End Unconditional Military Aid to Israel
American taxpayers have given more money to Israel than to any other nation, despite the fact that Israel is one of the smallest and richest countries on earth.
Thanks to special interest lobbying, which, until now, has largely gone unopposed, Israel receives $3 billion American tax dollars each year. This comes to awhopping $8.2 million per day. But that is not all. Special arrangements that benefit Israel combined with aid paid out to other countries on its behalf cost Americans nearly $7 million more each day and thousands of jobs.
We can’t afford it – morally, financially, or strategically.
Why do we use the phrase “Blank Check”?
U.S. support goes far beyond the $8 million per day in financial aid that we give it. Israel and its partisans largely decree what American taxpayers give them: massive amounts of money, American weaponry and technology, trade benefits, UN vetoes, special treatment for its lobby, letting it off the hook when it spies on us and steals important resources.
There is never any debate over the massive financial aid given to Israel, and when it asks for even more money on top of its already huge annual allotment – which it frequently does – our politicians, under enormous pressure by wealthy campaign donors and lobbying organizations, give it to them… again without public debate or questioning. Even when Israel commits massacres, tries to sink a US Navy ship, kills Americans, violates U.S. laws, and ignores Presidential statements, our politicians give Israel massive amounts of our tax money.
(See The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans for more details and source information.)
Sign the Check
At a time when politicians pay more attention to lobbies than to the needs of our citizens, we’re delivering a different kind of check.
Sign this check to send a powerful message to the candidates and Congress!
9208 NE Highway 99, Suite 107-207
Vancouver, WA 98665
The candidate who finally ends our blank check to Israel
One Vote (priceless)
Write a personalized message below.
How does this work?
We are collecting signatures and plan to print physical checks to deliver to candidates and members of Congress. We hope to bring pressure for an end to US aid to Israel by delivering bundles of “checks.”
Get Involved: Order checkbooks and start collecting signatures!
Why “Blank Check”?
Israel’s special treatment goes far beyond receiving $8 million per day in US tax dollars. Thanks to its powerful lobby, Israel almost always gets what it wants: American weaponry and technology, trade benefits, UN vetoes, and much more. Learn more: The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans
- | Scamming US taxpayers: Israel’s nuclear weapons render it ineligible for US aid! (warcrimesinternational.wordpress.com)
- Local group to protest U.S. aid to Israel in light of Gaza bombings (KOB.com)
- Say no to a blank check for attack on Gaza (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Jewish Voice for Peace Statement on Israel’s Operation “Pillar of Defense” (imemc.org)
- Churches In U.S. Call On Government To Review Aid To Israel (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Churches In U.S. Call On Government To Review Aid To Israel (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Churches In U.S. Call On Government To Review Aid To Israel (imemc.org)
- Many of the most serious dangers facing Americans today stem from our “special relationship” with Israel (councilforthenationalinterest.org)
- An Open Letter to the President (rabbibrant.com)
- Israel Lobby Threatens Church Groups With Congressional Investigation Over Call for Restricting U.S. Military Aid (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
Pingback: | Moral + Financial Bankruptcy: The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans! | | truthaholics